With Compassion

An Established Probate And Estate Administration Firm

When a loved one passes, you are bound to experience a number of emotions. Unfortunately, you may not be able to properly deal with your grief if there are legal concerns hanging over your head. With the help of an experienced probate attorney, you can work to ensure that you make the right decisions and choices during this difficult time.

At Family Legal Center, LLC, we have been assisting individuals in Pennsylvania effectively administer the estates of their loved ones since 1996. A full-service firm, we will work to oversee every aspect of your case. We will provide you with the options you need to achieve the goals your family member outlined for you. Whether you are preparing to take an estate plan through the probate process, have questions about how Pennsylvania probate works, or are in the midst of a will contest, we will provide the skilled representation you need.

Comprehensive Probate Services

If you are the executor of your loved one’s estate, our attorney will work to facilitate your probate process from beginning to end. We will assist you to open bank accounts, handle the necessary accounting, distribute assets to beneficiaries and work to ensure that the appropriate state and federal tax forms and returns are properly executed and timely filed. We will go that extra mile to ensure success.

Our goal is to bring you peace of mind so you can focus on what is most important: your family. You can feel confident that your loved one’s estate is being executed and processed efficiently and effectively.

Get Help With Probate And Estate Issues

At Family Legal Center, LLC, we are always available to our clients who have probate questions or concerns. We want you to feel comfortable contacting us throughout the probate process. We also handle estates for executors who live outside the state of Pennsylvania. To learn more about our services and about how we can help you, contact our Pittsburgh probate lawyers by calling 412-843-0957 or toll-free at .