Family Legal Center, LLC
Call us at
Toll free at

April 2015 Archives

Court declares Sherri Shephard legal mother of surrogate baby

While many people would be excited to learn they are the mother or father of baby born to a surrogate, Sherri Shepherd is not. After her husband, Lamar Sally, and she decided last year to divorce, she told the court that her ex wanted the baby so he could receive child support.

Can I relocate with my child if I have physical custody?

Child custody matters can be difficult to work through. However, it's always best for the children if the parents can agree on custody, visitation and parenting plans instead of allowing the court to determine such important matters. For custodial parents who want to relocate with their child, though, the court needs to be involved.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

4372 Old William Penn Highway
Monroeville, PA 15146

Toll Free: 877-855-1067
Phone: 412-843-0957
Fax: 412-824-0707
Map & Directions