Family Legal Center, LLC
Call us at
Toll free at

November 2014 Archives

How can I get a child support order in Pennsylvania changed?

When you and your child's other parent no longer live together, you might have to pay child support for your child if the other parent has custody of the child. In Pennsylvania, child support is ordered through the court. There might be some instances in which a parent might feel a child support order is incorrect or that it should be modified. Knowing when you can file an appeal or request a modification might help ensure you are paying a fair amount for child support.

Establishing paternity in Pennsylvania

Allegheny, Pennsylvania, married couples establish paternity as long as they are married when the child is born. However, if they are not married and they both want to establish paternity, then an Acknowledgment of Paternity form will need to be completed and signed by both the mother and father. What happens, though, if a mother wants to establish the paternity of her child or if a father believes or does not believe that he is the father of the child?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

4372 Old William Penn Highway
Monroeville, PA 15146

Toll Free: 877-855-1067
Phone: 412-843-0957
Fax: 412-824-0707
Map & Directions